For example, a standard warehouse:
INTERNATIONAL SAFETY STANDARDS
Firefighting systems of a building are made in compliance with the Factory Mutual Global international standard as well as in compliance with the requirements of Russian fire safety regulations:
- Use of non-flammable materials;
- Increase of water stocks in independent tanks;
- Doubling of key fire safety systems;
- Increase of water distribution by 3 times comparing to the Russian standards;
- Covering of building’s bearing elements with fire proof materials.
A RELIABLE FIREFIGHTING SYSTEM with doubled elements minimizes risks of failure and do fight the fire due to much bigger water distribution.
- Water micro spraying approach allows eliminating started fire efficiently and minimizes damages of finishing surfaces, equipment, etc.;
- Application of international standards of industrial safety allows cooperating with foreign companies having high requirements that the Russian standards do meet completely;
- Minimal risks of property loss. This approach is applied by global insurance companies to insure commercial and industrial real estate.