Construction of industrial projects is a scope of complex works that requires engagement of professional contractors as well as use of materials, equipment and tools of good quality. During erection of large structures, the contractor plays an important role. Its main target is to arrange works as well as to control speed and quality of the project delivery. Statistics is negative and displays that there are many unfair contractors on the Russian market. Feedbacks of many clients say about irresponsibility and disorderliness, inattentiveness to wishes and requirements, attempts to fraud and to earn money by purchasing materials of poor quality, processing of unapproved construction works, stealing commodities and materials, etc. Read below on how to avoid these problems and to select a right company that will deliver the construction of a large industrial building. How not to be mistaken when selecting a contractor
- Before selecting a contractor for construction of an industrial project, study a company’s portfolio carefully. Do not trust beautiful photographs. It is better to visit and see the structures if possible.
- Consider the feedbacks of the clients. If possible, communicate with the former clients directly. If they have some free time, they will tell you in details about advantages and pitfalls of cooperation with the selected company.
- Pay attention to how good the specialists are in what they say and how they treat their clients (whether they try to solve the problems, consider the requirements, propose an economically reasonable project or boost the cost of its delivery up to max limit, etc.)
- Find out what the guarantee obligations undertaken by the contractor are and request for introduction of this information into the contract. In this case, construction of industrial buildings and structures will be smooth.
- Check that the contractor has credible and proven suppliers of materials. This is required to reduce financial expenses.
- Clarify what construction company will be mainly engaged during erection processing of the project. Ensure that the experience of the contractors and technical equipment meets the standards and requirements.
- Find out how exactly you will receive the information on construction progressing. Professional contractors provide their clients with personal managers and use BIM-technologies that simplifies data exchange significantly.
Remember that fairness and credibility of the company will influence the result of construction directly. Address to professionals only. MEGA-STROY, LLC is one of them.